Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dear Kimmy Strubell

How do I make my man orgasm with my hand? He told me I need to get better at handjobs. The sex is great, and he loves when I give him oral, but I want to take it to the next level and make him ejaculate with my hand. What can I do? - Meesha, 26, Seattle,WA

Dear Meesha,

Believe it or not, I recently had an issue with making my man cum with my hands, or should I say, not being able to get any cum out of his dick with my hands. I could have sucked him off but I had just ate a plate of crab fritters and my man Larry Nabisco is allergic to shell fish. Instead of risking mouth fucking him and then having his dick swell from an allergic reaction and then maybe it would be too big for my mouth to even be able to suck. My son Kent, a 13 year old boy, is also in the next bed room over; if he were to walk in while I was mouth kissing Larry's schlong it would probably not be a very nice thing for him to see. I try to keep my sex life as much out of my child's life as possible. And I would never ever have sex with my son. I think that is fucking disgusting, I would never do that. Hope this was helpful! - Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment